Thursday 26 May 2011

Birthday haul!

Hi everyone! IT IS MY BIRTHDAY. H gave me a Sephora gift card and my mom gave me money to spend at Sephora. So of course I ran to haul early! Here's what I got:







Givenchy e/s in Smart Nude, Couture Beige, Givenchy blush in Fashionista Brown, Givenchy face powder in Toffee Taffeta, Yves Saint Laurent blush in Caramel, Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #8, and Tarina Tarantino mascara in Black Opal. 


Yves St Laurent l/s in Rouge Flamme and Red Taboo.

This mascara is on sale for $10, I couldn't pass it up!






I will post reviews and swatches of everything individually. :) I have to share what my mother in law got me! DISCLAIMER:  Not responsible for any cravings or the jealousy you will experience.;P







The white things are chocolate and toffee covered ALMONDS, HOLY CRAP.




Isn't it AMAZING??? *Heaven opens up and angels sings Hallelujah*

Thanks for reading! <3

Love,

Sonia