Monday 30 May 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #8

Hi everyone! Number 8 ($22 for 0.21 oz) is GORGEOUS shimmery bold candy apple red. The moment I put it on I said "What took me so long to get it?" It's that sexy.
Some other Aqua Creams can be used on the eyes, but not this one, lips & cheeks only. I haven't used it on my cheeks though. The finish is a lot like Ruby Woo, matte as heck, but that's how I like it. Very opaque and pigmented. No scent, no flavor. Waterproof, so it's very long lasting. Took some very good scrubbing to get the swatch off my arm. Comes in a little tub so I use a lip brush with it.





Here's the best fudge bar I have ever had. Just got these yesterday and the moment I took it out of the box I knew I was in for a real treat. These are from Fresh & Easy. Go out and get a box. And no, Fresh & Easy is not a brothel. I was asked that last time I mentioned it to someone.

LOOK AT IT IN ALL ITS THICK GLORY.

Thanks for reading! <3


Love,

Sonia