Monday, 13 June 2011

FOTD using Yves Saint Laurent Pure Chromatics #19








Hi everyone! Sorry there are so many pics, but this is one of my fav looks ever. This was much more sparkly in person of course, but I did the best I could to capture it! 


FACE:

Clinique Superbalanced makeup in Sunny
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in Medium (under eyes, used a lighter shade to brighten. I have dry skin and this is dry, so moisturizer is needed with this)
Sally Hansen Carmindy loose powder in Med/Dark
Dior Sugar & Spice blush


EYES:

UDPP (I added a lot and patted it on my lid gently without allowing it to dry, this made them go on wet)
Chromatics palette (taupe shade on lid, pink on crease, bronze under eyes and in outter V, pinky white on inner corners)
MAC Brule (highlight)
Blacktrack
MAC Fascinating (waterline)
Tarina Tarantino Fleur De Lash mascara

LIPS:

Lancome Red Haute


I love this palette so so sooo much. I got it over a week ago and i've been using it a lot, especially the lightest shade. For an e/s hoarder that is a *good* thing, means the product really is damn good.:)


 My grocery store had a little section with two "Throwback" retro style soda packaging; Pepsi and Mountain Dew which are made with real sugar. I normally don't drink soda unless it's natural and Virgil's, but I couldn't resist! This is delicious and isn't disgustingly sweet like soda with HFCS. This is random, but that's Sonia for ya! 

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Sonia