Saturday 18 June 2011

My Hourglass collection.

If I could sum up this brand with one would it would be "Outstanding". From the product to the packaging with a sexy swivel mirror, everything is beautiful and high quality. Everything is high in pigment and a little goes a long way, even the e/s. I barely touch my brush to the shadow and It already picks up more than enough. The Creme to Powder bronzer is amazing. Very very little goes a long way. Just a light tap of your brush per each part of your face (I use CHANEL #16 brush to apply) is enough. Leaves my skin glowing all day, looking dewy, and looks natural. You have to try this to believe it. Do yourself a favor and go to Sephora and have a SA apply this on you. Thank me later.;)
The l/s is very very moisturizing and applies feels like a balm. This wears longer than any other of my l/s. Again a little goes a long way; highly pigmented.
L/s in Raven; Creme to powder bronzer in Bronze Light (comes with a cream bronzer and cream champagne highlighter); e/s (clockwise) Gypsy (shimmery champagne and shimmery bronze), Dune (shimmery gold and olive with gold shimmer), Suede (champagne and light taupe with gold shimmer), (shimmery mauve and shimmery eggplant) Exhibition.






With flash; unblended.

No flash.

Blended; no flash.



I hope someday they come out with e/s singles and powder blushes.
E/s are $38, Creme bronzer (or blush/bronzer duo), $40, and l/s $30. I love Hourglass, worth every penny.

Thanks for reading!<3

Love,

Sonia