Wednesday 6 July 2011

Blog sale!

I everyone!<3 Once upon a time, Sonia was goth. Fetish, clubbing, dark, the whole shibangabang. But now, I have to be a grownup and no longer use my pretties so they need a new home.

Adoption terms:

1- Please send me an email at soniawonia@gmail.com with "Blog sale" in the subject; Let me know what item/s you want, email you want me to send the invoice to, and mailing address. 
2- Shipping is included in price. Every item is different so shipping wont be the same for everything.
3- Payment due within 24 hours.
4- I will specify usage under each item. 
5- Let me know if you want shipping confirmation--which costs an extra .80.
6- US and Canada only please. Listed prices are for US residents but if you're in Canada let me know and I'll find out how much shipping to you is. :)
7- All sales final.
8- Not responsible for items lost/damaged in transit.



  Lip Service Vinyl zip front corset Sz S.Worn 2x. $35 shipped.




Lip Service top from their Fetish collex. NWOT; never worn. Built in push up. Don't know why but it doesn't have a size on the label. Looks like a medium to me though. $45 shipped.


                                                                           SOLD



               Coquette vinyl MICRO mini dress. VERY micro mini. I am too tall for this. Never worn. $35 shipped.




Satin waist cincher Sz 26. I bought the wrong size and never returned it. I wore it once but never again. This is a real corset with real boning, not something you'd find at Charlotte Russe! $75 shipped.



Lace and satin Fredricks of Hollywood "corset". Not really a corset as it doesn't have actual boning. Size 36 bust. But the actual size is like a large. Worn twice for clubbing. $25 shipped.


 
Leather corset. Real leather, real boning, lots of cleavage. This is very heavy and must be worn for at least 10 minutes for the leather to soften with your body heat before cinching. Sz 22. Worn once for a photo shoot and a 2nd time for some sexy pics for H. ;) $85 shipped. Here's what it looks like on.




                                                     MAC Tilt used 2-3x $11 shipped.

                                                                           SOLD
SOLD


                          
SOLD
                                  
SOLD
                          .
SOLD
                                
                          Kat Von D Rock N Roll e/s duo in Moonshine. Used once. $10 shipped.

                                           SOLD Illamasqua l/s in Pristine. Used once. $13 shipped.

                                  Smashbox Photofinish l/s in Lovely. Swatched once. $10 shipped.

                                   Smashbox Photo Finish l/s in Magnetic. Used once. $10 shipped.
                            Smashbox Photo Finish l/s in Magnificent. Used once. $10 shipped.

                                      NARS sheer l/s in Cruising. Used twice. $16 shipped.

I will also be listing some Christian Louboutin ankle boots once I figure out a price to list them at. Thanks for looking! <33


Love,

Sonia