Monday 15 August 2011

August Birchbox

Once the Birchbox of the month hype dies down, it's when I get mine. Last month I didn't get a chance to take pics cause I got it while the in laws were over and I was too busy. Didn't like that box anyways, I gave away everything in it but the polish. This one again is just OK. I do love the perfume samples because that's my thang, but the rest...Eeeeh. Not a fan of Carol's Daughter; I've purchased many things from her line and was disappointed by everything. The liner is a hot mess. Tons of product comes out with the applicator and there's no way to wipe on the edge cause the part you screw the wand into is like half a mile long. I tried to use it; not only is the wand difficult to hold so I ended up with black fingers, but the formula is thin and peels off.  The serum is a lifting and firming serum. I'm 25, I don't need either. And my hair is too long for hair ties. Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining too much, I just wanted to be completely honest. I keep it real. ;P






See how deep it is?





Love,

Sonia