Sunday 14 August 2011

Outfit Of the Day: A Witch Going to Church?

I'm gonna wear this outfit for church later. Some of my friends said I look like a witch because of the long black bohemian skirt.


But I was really going more on going for the "cute" look so I thought their comment was kinda cruel. huhuhu


I wore a white gladiator sandal to match my outfit. This outfit would actually look better with wedges, but I'm pretty tall already. 5'5 or 5'6 and here in the Philippines, that makes me taller than most of my peers, even guys.


Here's close up of my accessories. My Cinderella vintage necklace, my belt and my bracelet.


Here's a close up of the black and white bow i'm used to keep my hair in place and my earrings.

Make-up is very minimum. Just concealer, foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. Have to keep it simple to maintain that young look. I might really look like a witch if I overdo the make-up.


Later, I decided to curl my hair.



I wonder if having my hair curled made me look like a witch indeed. 

So what do you think?

Is this outfit even appropriate for church?