Sunday 23 October 2011

News!!! ALEXIS Magazine Vol.7 ?








My picture was published again Vol.7 of the magazine "ALEXIS" of Singapore.
?My picture was published as a representative of Japan at page of the special edition of the fashion blogger of various countries.
I am proud of having been chosen as one of the representatives of Japan.

Singapore is a country of Asia as well as Japan. Singapore develops in the past several years and is a wonderful country. It is putting a lot of energy into environmental protection. Japan has to follow example of it.

The "ALEXIS" magazine is a high magazine of a quality. Especially a photograph is very beautiful and charm. I am proud of my picture having been published at such a wonderful magazine.
I was published 3 times at this magazine.(Vol5,6,7) The next will also be published.