Wednesday 22 June 2011

MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense #45

MAKE UP FOR EVER #45 ($19 for 0.12 oz) is a beyond gorgeous raspberry red. Sounds tdf right? Well it is! Not only is the color too stunning for words, the formula is so good it should be illegal. It seriously glides on like a dream and goes on *very* pigmented with zero signs of sheerness anywhere. It wear ridiculously well, too. I applied it in the morning, then went out for dim sum around 1pm and FEASTED. After we ate I went to reapply thinking there's no way i'd have anything left after all that food, to my surprise it was all still there intact. No huay! Definitely the best formula ever IME. Moisturizing, satin finish that I like so much I don't even blot, and smells pretty. I can't wait to get the rest of their reds. There's four more I need to get. Here's the food which it stayed put through. It was for just 2 people btw:




MSG allergy was going strong after, but it was worth it!


It actually outlived all of that! Now THAT'S a lipstick. Onto the swatch. *WARNING* This swatch is NSFW.

    NSFW cause the color is too sexy! *covers eyes*

Bonus pic: Marylin Monroe display at Hotel Del Coronado.
Thanks for reading!

Love,

Sonia