Thursday 4 August 2011

Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick in Union Red

Hi everyone! I got a Burberry haul in the mail today. I'm so ecstatic because everything is so lush and beautiful. I wont show everything at once because a lady doesn't show everything right away, so you'll just have to wait. ;P Union Red ($30 for 0.13 oz) is a stunning vampire red; I assure you this is the most appropriate description for this lovely red. It's bright and with ever so slight shimmer. I don't know what the point of it is since I don't see the shimmer on my lips. Formula is moisturizing and opaque with slight aroma. Love the finish, slightly creamy without being uber shiny and driving me nuts.  Packaging is absolutely exquisite from the tube to the box (you have to feel the box to know what I mean). Tube is magnetic, never seen anything like it in a l/s! Just snaps together. I have a feeling I'm gonna be wearing this often.




Included the above pic so you could see how my camera has been freaking out . Turns everything pink.


Thanks for reading!

Love,

Sonia